Thank you to everyone who has attended a charity event at Ditchingham this year, we have had a fantastic year with some beautiful weather too. Please keep looking out for the events which we have planned for 2019.
- Thank you to all who attended the open gardens on 22nd April 2018 – in aid of St John Ambulance a fabulous attendance with over £3,700 raised for the charity.
- 20th May 2018 – Paws in the Park in aid of All Hallows, Ditchingham
- Many thanks to all who attended on Sunday in Support of All Hallows, it was a fabulously sunny day for a walk around Ditchingham Estate. £1,400 was raised for the charity.
- 16th June 2018 – Music Night with Taverham Band in aid of the Norfolk & Norwich Association for the Blind
- 17th June 2018 (2pm-5pm) – Open Gardens in aid of the Norfolk, Norwich & Waveney Branch of the Motor Neurone Disease Association
A sunny afternoon was enjoyed by all who attended the open gardens, a fabulous £4,000 was raised which is a fantastic result.